Currently seeking adopter: Douglas!
***Looking for information about adopting Chloe, the paralyzed kitten? She has a special adoption form HERE.***
Kitten Lady is where helpless orphans become thriving superstars! These babies are tiny but mighty, rags-to-riches felines, and they are seeking loving forever homes. Click here to see Kitten Lady's rising stars and success stories. All adoptable animals can be viewed on Kitten Lady's social media. If you've fallen in love with a Kitten Lady kitten, here's your chance to see if you could be their match.
Please note: Kitten Lady kittens receive a large amount of applications. You can help by reading the following information about adopting a Kitten Lady kitten before applying:
- Kitten Lady is located in Washington, DC. Applicants must live within 4 hours driving distance and have reliable transportation.
- Kittens do best when they have a friend! Kitten Lady kittens are adopted as pairs whenever possible; priority is given to applicants interested in adopting two. Solo kittens are only adopted into homes that have at least one animal.
- Must be an adult to apply. If still living with parents, please have your parents apply.
- Please do not apply until you are ready to adopt; there is no wait list for future kittens.
- Fill out the form thoroughly. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Please fill out the form below to express your interest in adopting from Kitten Lady. Please note that due to the high volume of inquiries about each kitten, you may not receive a response. I encourage you to also check out the adoptable cats and kittens at Humane Rescue Alliance or at your local animal shelter.